Thursday, December 6, 2007

So far in2 the Dream

We make dreams of our lives
thinking somehow love can be revived
hoping that the spark won’t fizzle
We make dreams of our souls
thinking we’ll never go that low
hoping that the spark still glows

So Far into the dream
Now I’ve gone too far
Now I’ve made my heart an open road
I bear the scars of a girl who lost control
and all the stars they tell me where to go
and in my heart I have been swallowed
So far into the dream
So far - into the dream

Chorus - So far into the dream
I’ve been building in time
The sane asylum I saw in your - your eyes
But inside the dream, there’s no wings to fly
All that I believed shattering inside
So far into the dream

So far into the dream
I’ve made to be my connection to the soul
I’ve finally seen my long lost home
and you’ve made me into a girl who felt whole
Thought I was free
Life can be so unknown
So far into the dream

Chorus

But I’m so far from where I imagined I’d be
Lost in a desert of madness, falling into false dreams

oh, you know you’ve gone so far - from these dreams
but when you’re low, the only way to go
is higher than you used to be
higher than you used to be... so far into the dream

No comments: