Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bubble

An underwater existence
A bubble of truth
Can’t feel the distance
Between me and you

Treading through waters
Never tasted before
Yes, I’ve floundered
But I’m strong at the core

Chorus
And now I’m at the end
Must return to dry land
Like a fish out of its element
Don’t want to descend

Keep me in this Bubble for eternity
Don’t wanna be the old me
Let me feel sheltered, let me feel free
To really be who I wanna be

The sea parts
Miracles unveil
See with my heart
Never was able

Droplets of change
Fall from the skies
I’ll never be the same
You’ve opened my eyes

Chorus

And though the storm has come, I will not drown
I won’t let it bring me down
I am ready to fight for all that I’ve found
The strands of truth that you have wound in me

Chorus

No comments: