Monday, December 10, 2007

Behold the Thank Yous

This album started out as a seed of inspiration from a friend who told me quote "I rocked" unquote. I thought about it and agreed and decided to pursue my dream. When you listen to these songs, I hope they reminds you that your words can change someone's life. Thank you for changing mine, T.

This album could not have been made without the silent encouragement and support of all of you. If your name is not listed, take comfort in the following: If your name starts with any of the following letters, I am thinking of you and grateful for your help. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.



But really, it's hard to mention every single person who ever impacted my life, so please don't take it personally if your name is not mentioned. We're still cool, right????


My parents, Karen and Andy. Sue. Max. Bubby, Zaidy, Grandma. My Extended Family who shall not be listed individually in fear of offending a forgotten person. You know who you are.

Dee, Yael, Rivkah, and Shuie, my adopted family, who have given me a home, random nicknames, and hope.



My beloved friends who push me to go beyond myself, sometimes to my chagrin. Adriane, Shayna, Simone, Rivkah, Sarah, Elinor, Chavie, Shoshana, Sheva, Shprinza.


My powerful coworkers whose creativity never fails to amaze me.



Rivka P., your guest vocals (and comments) and percussion added a flavor I could never have added myself. Keep on Shining!



My mentors: Esme, Tori, Regina, Rachael, Frank, John, Mrs. E, Dr. E.



To the hypocrites, meanies, and self-righteous phonies, thank you for giving me such great material. Keep up the "good" work!



To the happy people at Sunny Foods Produce whose proud sponsorship of this album allowed me to sell out in style.



Viewers like You (and me), too cheap to send in money during the pledge drive.







If you are interested in obtaining a copy of Behold the Butterfly, post on this blog and I will get in touch with you.

No comments: